Online literature contains the most current information available.
- Installs into thin, harder, high strength steel materials (high strength steel sheets at 975MPA maximum ultimate tensile)
- Allows overall weight reduction for all vehicles
- Provides lower installed cost
- Unplated threads may be oversized sized as permitted by thread standards to accept minimum plating thickness of .00020”/.0051 mm
- Addresses environmental concerns
- Smaller outer diameter
- Lighter weight
- Flush on reverse side of panel
- Close to edge of panel mounting
- No embossing required
- Hardened nut material provides stronger thread strength
- Can be installed automatically using press or in-die technology
Unit of Measure
- 1 For maximum performance, we recommend that you use the maximum shank length for your sheet thickness.
- 2 HRC - Hardness Rockwell "C" Scale. HB - Hardness Brinell.
- 3 Unplated threads are sized to accept a basic go gauge after .00025 in plating.