Online literature contains the most current information available.
- Enlarged head diameter reduces stress on panel.
- Thicker head allows for larger hole in attached panels.
- Clinch design provides high-strength in sheets as thin as .031”.
- Recommended for use in steel or aluminum sheets HRB (Rockwell “B” Scale) 85 or less and HB (Hardness Brinell) 165 or less.
Unit of Measure
- 1 Threads are gageable to within 2 pitches of the “S” Max. dimension. A class 3B/5H maximum material commercial nut shall pass up to the “S” Max. dimension.