SK4-F™ fasteners are designed so that two sheets can be quickly joined flat against each other. Typically, several fasteners are used with one standard PEM® threaded F™ flush nut (PEM® Bulletin F) which accepts a screw to secure the sheets against any unwanted movement.
- Allow detachable spacing of two sheets
- Clinch feature mounts fastener permanently and flush or sub-flush into metal sheet
- Unique barrel design allows for quick “panel-on-panel” attachment and detachment
- Can be clinched into blind hole where concealed head is required
- Makes horizontal or vertical component mounting possible
- SK4-F™ fasteners are now available for installation into stainless steel sheets
- 1 HRB - Hardness Rockwell “B” Scale. HB - Hardness Brinell.