Online literature contains the most current information available.
The Bellville washer shaped head of the microPEM® FlexTack™ fastener is designed to increase vertical installation tolerance in designs.
- Alternative to using micro-screws, eliminating the need to tap or use threaded inserts.
- Installation time to simply press the part in (1.5 seconds) is less than the time to thread a screw in equals less total installed cost.
- The Belleville-shaped head allows for stack-up tolerance relief in a design.
- Eliminates the following:
- Cost of screw, patch to prevent loosening, threaded insert or tapped hole and driver bits
- Cost of rework due to cross-threading or driver bit “cam-out”
Unit of Measure
- 1 0.89 mm / .035” for blind holes and 0.5 mm / .020” for through holes.