Online literature contains the most current information available.
EU Specific Fastener
- System-fed ball studs that are mechanically, permanently, automatically, and consistently attached into a pre-pierced hole
- Provide superior quality as well as value-added engineering.
- Single step installation process offers a substantial savings in time, materials and cost
- Replaces weld nuts, threaded ball studs, washers, and the entire welding and assembly operations
- Resistance to corrosion in accordance with the customer’s requirements
- No component material thinning during riveting process
- No adverse effects on the joint or function of the thread; no damage due to weld spatters
- High resistance to twist out and push out forces
- Stud positioning tolerances can be halved as compared to welding methods
Unit of Measure