Online literature contains the most current information available.
Type SMPP self-clinching nuts are for installation into ultra-thin sheets.
- Installs into stainless steel sheets as thin as 0.64 mm.
- Corrosion resistance similar to 300 series stainless steel.
- Reduced outer dimensions and thinner sheet capabilities compared to type SP thread sizes.
- Recommended for use in stainless steel sheets HRB 90 / HB 192 or less.
Unit of Measure
- 1 For maximum performance, we recommend that you use the maximum shank length for your sheet thickness.
- 2 To minimize sheet distortion and maximize product performance, use a centerline-to-edge value greater or equal to the value specified.
- 3 HRB - Hardness Rockwell “B” Scale. HB - Hardness Brinell.