Online literature contains the most current information available.
- Installs into thinner, harder, high strength steel materials (high strength steel sheets up to 700 MPa maximum ultimate tensile)
- Allows overall weight reduction for all vehicles
- Provides lower installed cost
- Addresses environmental concerns
- Lighter weight
- Close to edge of panel mounting
- No embossing required
- Hardened stud material provides stronger thread strength
- Can be installed automatically using press or in-die technology
Unit of Measure
- 1 Threads are gageable to within 2 pitches of the "S" Max. dimension. A class 3B/5H maximum material commercial nut shall pass up to the "S" Max. dimension.
- 2 HRB - Hardness Rockwell "B" Scale. HB - Hardness Brinell