- Knurls under the head of the insert increase spinout resistance.
- Works in any thickness over .062”/1.57 mm including blind applications.
- Minimal backside protrusion for restricted space applications.
- Additional thread sizes and grip ranges available. Not a typical stock item.
- Other materials available.
NOTE: The internal threads are manufactured oversized to compensate for resulting thread portion shrinkage during the installation process. They are not gaugeable prior to or after installation but will be compatible with Class 2A/3A or 6g screws after installation.