The PEMSERTER® Series 4® machine is totally pneumatic providing short cycle time for increased productivity and 53.4 kN / 6 tons of force and a 45.7 cm / 18” throat depth which provides clearance for a variety of chassis configurations. It is designed to install self-clinching fasteners in size M2 / #0 thru M10 / 3/8” in steel, and sizes up to M12 / 1/2” in aluminum panels or circuit boards.
Features and Benefits
- Insertion force adjustable from 1.8 to 53.4 kN / 400 to 12,000 lbs..
- Pneumatic power for speed, consistency, and simple operation. Requires shop air only.
- Integral point-of-operation safety.
- Adjustable positive ram stop.
- Large parts tray with dividers.
- Rapid tooling changeover, perfect for short production runs.
- Laser pointer, stroke counter, and lockable cabinet for tools and accessories storage.
- One-year parts warranty and two-year limited warranty on pneumatic components.
Optional anvil holders and tooling can be easily installed on all new and existing PEMSERTER® Series 4® insertion machines. When a workpiece flange and fastener location prohibits the use of standard tooling, the use of top or bottom mount, reverse flange anvil holders will often solve the installation problem.
The PEMSERTER® QX4™ manual Turret Tool System provides an efficient method to quickly change between four different anvil tools. The one-handed operation of this tool allows an operator to install four different types and/or sizes of fasteners with one set-up. The QX4 Turret Tool System can be easily installed on all new and existing PEMSERTER® Series 4® insertion machines.
- Lower installed cost. Four different fasteners installed with one machine set-up.
- Increased productivity. Set-up time reduced. Turret is easily rotated by hand and positively locks in place.
- Reduced risk of missing a fastener or damaging workpiece. Each position is color-coded with matching color coded parts trays.