The PEMSERTER® Series 4® press is totally pneumatic providing short cycle time for increased productivity and 53.4 kN / 6 tons of force and a 45.7 cm / 18” throat depth which provides clearance for a variety of chassis configurations. It is designed to install self-clinching fasteners in size M2 / #0 thru M10 / 3/8” in steel, and sizes up to M12 / 1/2” in aluminum panels or circuit boards.
Features and Benefits
- Insertion force adjustable from 1.8 to 53.4 kN / 400 to 12,000 lbs..
- Pneumatic power for speed, consistency, and simple operation. Requires shop air only.
- Integral point-of-operation safety.
- Adjustable positive ram stop.
- Large parts tray with dividers.
- Rapid tooling changeover, perfect for short production runs.
- Laser pointer, stroke counter, and lockable cabinet for tools and accessories storage.
- One-year parts warranty and two-year limited warranty on pneumatic components.
Optional anvil holders and tooling can be easily installed on all new and existing PEMSERTER® Series 4® press. When a workpiece flange and fastener location prohibits the use of standard tooling, the use of top or bottom mount, reverse flange anvil holders will often solve the installation problem.
The PEMSERTER® QX4™ manual Turret Tool System provides an efficient method to quickly change between four different anvil tools. The one-handed operation of this tool allows an operator to install four different types and/or sizes of fasteners with one set-up. The QX4 Turret Tool System can be easily installed on all new and existing PEMSERTER® Series 4® press.
- Lower installed cost. Four different fasteners installed with one machine set-up.
- Increased productivity. Set-up time reduced. Turret is easily rotated by hand and positively locks in place.
- Reduced risk of missing a fastener or damaging workpiece. Each position is color-coded with matching color coded parts trays.
- Global Automotive Components And Suppliers, Stand G9555, Halle 9, Messe Stuttgart, June 5-7, Click here for FREE E-Ticket - May 16, 2018
- Design World, February 2018 – “When Should You Use Self-Clinching Locknuts?” - March 1, 2018
- NEW TECH SHEET – Technical review of PEM® RT™ Vibration Resistant Thread Technology - January 9, 2018
Issues | Sign Up
- New Stainless Steel PEM® TK™ TackSert® Pins Ideal Alternatives to Screws for Attaching Thin Panels in Assemblies - May 9, 2018
- PEM® FHX™ Self-Clinching Flush-Head Studs with X-Press™ Thread Profile Quickly Mate with Push-On Plastic Fasteners or Wire Ties - March 28, 2018
- PEM® PFC4™ Self-Clinching Captive Panel Screws Enable Easy Access to Stainless Steel Enclosures Without Loose-Hardware Risks - March 1, 2018