Online literature contains the most current information available.
- Knurls under the head of the insert increase spinout resistance.
- Works in any thickness over .062”/1.57 mm including blind applications.
- Minimal backside protrusion for restricted space applications.
- Additional thread sizes and grip ranges available. Not a typical stock item.
- Other materials available.
|AEWS-632||N/A #6-32||N/A .255 in||N/A||N/A .205 in||N/A Installed||N/A Low Carbon Steel||N/A|
|AEWB-632||N/A #6-32||N/A .255 in||N/A .370 in||N/A||N/A Uninstalled||N/A Free-machining, Leaded Brass||N/A|
|AEWB-632||N/A #6-32||N/A .255 in||N/A||N/A .205 in||N/A Installed||N/A Free-machining, Leaded Brass||N/A|