The PEMSERTER® Series P3 fastener installation press is a portable power hand tool weighing only 4.6 kg. / 10 lbs. that can develop a squeezing force of 22.2 kN / 5,000 lbs.
With the PEMSERTER Series P3 press, you can easily install self-clinching nuts and studs in metric or unified sizes. The metric press kit contains punches and anvils to install nuts (S, CLS, and CLA) ranging from M2 thru M5 thread sizes and studs (FH, FHS, and FHA up to 12mm in length) ranging from M2.5 thru M5 thread sizes. The unified press kit contains punches and anvils to install nuts and studs up to 0.5” in length ranging from #2-56 thru #10-32 thread sizes.
Features and Benefits
- Pneumatic power for consistency and simple operation. Requires shop air only.
- Trigger controlled safety.
- Snap-in tooling changeover.
- Press includes metric or unified tooling.
- Can be bench-mounted. Back side of yoke has two predrilled and tapped holes for bench mounting. Mounting bracket hardware included.
- One-year parts warranty.
- Global Automotive Components And Suppliers, Stand G9555, Halle 9, Messe Stuttgart, June 5-7, Click here for FREE E-Ticket - May 16, 2018
- Design World, February 2018 – “When Should You Use Self-Clinching Locknuts?” - March 1, 2018
- NEW TECH SHEET – Technical review of PEM® RT™ Vibration Resistant Thread Technology - January 9, 2018
Issues | Sign Up
- New Stainless Steel PEM® TK™ TackSert® Pins Ideal Alternatives to Screws for Attaching Thin Panels in Assemblies - May 9, 2018
- PEM® FHX™ Self-Clinching Flush-Head Studs with X-Press™ Thread Profile Quickly Mate with Push-On Plastic Fasteners or Wire Ties - March 28, 2018
- PEM® PFC4™ Self-Clinching Captive Panel Screws Enable Easy Access to Stainless Steel Enclosures Without Loose-Hardware Risks - March 1, 2018